Destinations Rozelle Rail Yards
The transformation has the potential to reconnect areas to the north and south of the Rail Yards, and to improve connections from Lilyfield to the water.
Future uses could include a mix of different housing choices, including affordable housing, as well as active and passive recreational public spaces and employment uses.
- Intersects with major infrastructure
- Provide greater housing choice
- Create new open space to link to the harbour
- Integrate and reconnect communities
- Provide new pedestrian and cycle links between Lilyfield and Rozelle
- Raise awareness of and interpreting heritage of rail transport